Jump to navigation Jump to search
DMX may refer to:
- DMX (rapper) (born 1970), birth name Earl Simmons, American rapper
- DMX Krew, birth name Ed Upton, British electronic music artist
- Davy DMX (born 1960), birth name David Reeves, American hip hop music pioneer
- 5-Dehydro-m-xylylene, the first organic molecule known to violate Hund's rule
- Depressive mixed state, a psychological disorder
- DmX gene, an extremely large WD-protein coding gene found in eukaryotes
- DMX512, a communications protocol that is most commonly used to control stage lighting and effects
- Digital motion X-ray, a video-based X-ray system
- Symmetrix DMX, a series of enterprise storage arrays by EMC Corporation
- Data Mining Extensions, a query language for data mining models
- Dextromethorphan (DXM)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DMX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.