Jump to navigation Jump to search
DMX may refer to:
- DMX (rapper) (born 1970), birth name Earl Simmons, American rapper
- DMX Krew, birth name Ed Upton, British electronic music artist
- Davy DMX (born 1960), birth name David Reeves, American hip hop music pioneer
- 5-Dehydro-m-xylylene, the first organic molecule known to violate Hund's rule
- Depressive mixed state, a psychological disorder
- DmX gene, an extremely large WD-protein coding gene found in eukaryotes
- DMX512, a communications protocol that is most commonly used to control stage lighting and effects
- Digital motion X-ray, a video-based X-ray system
- Symmetrix DMX, a series of enterprise storage arrays by EMC Corporation
- Data Mining Extensions, a query language for data mining models
- Dextromethorphan (DXM)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DMX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.