From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up DMZ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DMZ is a demilitarized zone, a buffer zone between military powers.
DMZ may also refer to:
Science and technology
- DMZ (computing), a demilitarized zone in network computing
- DMZGlobal, a security division of Vodafone
- Dimethylzinc, a chemical
- DMZ (band), a 1970s Boston punk band
- Digital Mystikz, a dubstep production duo
- D.M.Z. (album), an album by Resurrection Band
- The DMZ at Ryerson University, (formerly the Digital Media Zone), Ryerson University's business incubator for early-stage technology startups
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DMZ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.