From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up DNC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DNC may refer to:
- Delaware North Companies, a global food service and hospitality company headquartered in Buffalo, New York, U.S.
- Den norske Creditbank, a now-defunct Norwegian commercial bank
- Democratic National Committee, the principal campaign and fund-raising organization affiliated with the United States Democratic Party
- Democratic National Convention, a series of national conventions held every four years by the United States Democratic Party
- Daigaku Nyushi Center, a colloquial term for the National Center for University Entrance Examinations, a Japanese government agency
- Director of Naval Communications, a former United States Navy staff post
- Director of Naval Construction, a former senior post in the British Admiralty
- Do not call list (disambiguation), a registry of telephone numbers in several western countries whose owners have opted out of unsolicited telephone marketing calls
- United States District Court for the District of North Carolina, a former U.S. District Court
Science and technology
- Declared net capacity or developed net capacity, a measure of the contribution that a power station makes to the distribution grid
- Direct numerical control or distributed numerical control, in manufacturing, a common term for networking CNC machine tools
- Do Not Connect: a common acronym in the description of Integrated circuits connections
- Dinitro-ortho-cresol, an herbicide
- Did Not Compete used in sailing competitions by RRS, when a boat fails to compete in a scheduled race.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DNC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.