|DND Flyway (दिल्ली नोएडा उक्त पुल)|
|Length:||10.2 km (6.3 mi)|
|States:||Delhi, Uttar Pradesh|
The DND Flyway (Delhi Noida Direct Flyway) is an eight-laned 9.2 km (5.7 mi)  access controlled tolled expressway which connects Delhi to Noida, an industrial suburb area. It was built and is maintained by The Noida Toll Bridge Company Ltd promoted the Infrastructure Leasing and Financial Services (IL&FS).
The project included the construction of a flyover at Ashram Chowk which was handed over to the Public Works Department for maintenance. A 552.5 meter bridge over the Yamuna river was constructed at a cost of ₹4.08 billion (US$60.6 million) and was completed by February 2001. The NTBCL in July 2006, started the construction of an extension to link Mayur Vihar directly to the DND Flyway. The road was opened to traffic in both directions with effect from 19 January 2008.
The following table lists the exits from Noida to Delhi.
|Uttar Pradesh||Noida||Sector 22, Noida Film City, Sector 18, Greater Noida, Noida Extension|
|Delhi||Mayur Vihar||Mayur Vihar|
|Delhi||Delhi||ISBT, Ring Road, Maharani Bagh|
- "DND Flyway". DND Flyway. Retrieved 17 May 2012.
- "At long last, Ashram Chowk breathes easy". The Tribune, Chandigarh, India. 31 October 2001. Retrieved 2008-01-12.
- "Noida Toll Bridge firm plans to float public issue". Indian Express. 7 October 1999. Retrieved 2008-01-12.
- "About Us". www.dndflyway.com. Retrieved 2008-01-12.
- "Noida Toll Bridge Co - 3rd Quarter Results". www.citywire.co.uk. Retrieved 2008-01-12.[permanent dead link]
- Indian Highways
- Highways passing from Delhi
- Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway
- List of National Highways in India by highway number