From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up DNR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DNR may refer to:
- An episode of the medical drama House (TV series)
- An episode of the situation comedy Becker (TV series)
- Dialed number recorder, a telephone surveillance device, which registers outgoing telephone numbers, as oppose to the conversation itself (see also pen register)
- Dolby noise-reduction system, used in magnetic tape recording
- Dynamic Noise Reduction, a type of telephony noise reduction
- Donetsk People's Republic, a self-proclaimed state inside Ukraine
- Dinard–Pleurtuit–Saint-Malo Airport, in France
- Department of Natural Resources, one of various government entities
- Daily News Record, a fashion periodical
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DNR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.