Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DNS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DNS is the Domain Name System, a network system used to translate names into IP addresses.
DNS may also refer to:
- Deviated nasal septum, a displaced part of the nose
- 3,5-Dinitrosalicylic acid, in chemistry
- Dinalbuphine sebacate, an analgesic
- Direct numerical simulation, a simulation method in computational fluid dynamics
- Doctor of Nursing Science, an academic research degree
- Det Nødvendige Seminarium, a teacher training college in Denmark
- Democratic People's Alliance (Demokratski Narodni Savez), a political party in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Didcot, Newbury and Southampton Railway, an English railway 1891–1923
- Dinas Powys railway station's station code
- Distressed non-swimmer
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking, speech recognition software
- Did not start, in motorsports
- Do not stuff, a term sometimes used in Printed circuit board design to denote the omitting of a component
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DNS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.