From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up DNS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DNS is the Domain Name System, a network system used to translate names into IP addresses.
DNS may also refer to:
- Deviated nasal septum, a displaced part of the nose
- 3,5-Dinitrosalicylic acid, in chemistry
- Direct numerical simulation, a simulation method in computational fluid dynamics
- Doctor of Nursing Science, an academic research degree
- Det Nødvendige Seminarium, a teacher training college in Denmark
- Didcot, Newbury and Southampton Railway, an English railway 1891–1923
- Dinas Powys railway station's station code
- Distressed non-swimmer
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking, speech recognition software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DNS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.