From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from DOW)
|Look up Dow or dow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dow, or the acronym DOW, may refer to:
- Dow Chemical Company, a manufacturer of plastics and other chemicals
- Dow Corning, a multinational corporation headquartered in Midland, Michigan, USA
- Dow Jones & Company, a financial publisher
- Dow Breweries, a former Quebec brewing company
- Doppler on Wheels, DOW, Doppler On Wheels mobile radar facility used in tornado, hurricane and other weather research
- Dow University of Health Sciences, formerly Dow Medical College, in Pakistan
- Dow people, an Indian tribe in Brazil, from the Maku family
- Black Dow, a character in Joe Abercrombie's First Law trilogy.
- Dow, a character in the Fusion comics series
- Dow process, the electrolytic method of bromine extraction from brine
- Day of week, an abbreviation often used in date formats
- Declaration of war, a formal act by which one nation goes to war against another
- Deep ocean water, a marine term
- Died of wounds, a military casualty classification
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, a strategy video game
- Doppler On Wheels, an experimental portable Doppler radar device used for meteorological research
- United States Department of War, an extinct department now part of the United States Department of Defense
- Days of Wonder, a board games company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.