From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The acronym DPD may stand for:
- Dallas Police Department, the law enforcement agency for the city of Dallas, Texas
- Democratic Party of Germany (Demokratische Partei Deutschlands or "DPD"), liberal party in Germany
- Denver Police Department
- Detroit Police Department
- Regional Representative Council (Indonesian: Dewan Perwakilan Daerah), chamber in the Indonesian parliament.
- Dynamic Parcel Distribution, formerly "Deutscher Paket Dienst" and also named "Direct Parcel Distribution" in some countries; an international parcel delivery company, founded in Germany in 1977
- Depersonalization disorder a condition that causes the individual to feel persistently detached or/and out of the body
- Depressive personality disorder
- Dependent personality disorder
- Dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase an enzyme that is involved in pyrimidine degradation
- Dissocial personality disorder
- Digital Pre-Distortion, a subset of Multidimensional Digital Pre-distortion that deals with linearization of non orthogonal non linear systems.
- Digital product definition, a near-synonym of model-based definition
- Dangerous Preparations Directive
- Dead Peer Detection, a feature of some IPsec VPN implementations
- Delegated Path Discovery
- Densely packed decimal, a system of binary encoding for decimal digits
- Development Plan Document, documents which outline the key development goals of the Local Development Framework
- Dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase, an enzyme that is involved in pyrimidine metabolism
- Dissipative particle dynamics, a mesoscopic particle-based materials simulation technique
- Distributed Participatory Design
- Diver propulsion device, an item of diving equipment used to increase range underwater.
- N,N-diethyl-p-phenylenediamine, a Phenylenediamine often used to determine chlorine in water
- The three letter code for Dorking Deepdene railway station a railway station in Dorking, England.
- Digital Phonorecord Delivery, a process used by the U.S. Copyright Office for users registering works of sound recordings.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DPD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.