From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The acronym DPD may stand for:
- Dallas Police Department, the law enforcement agency for the city of Dallas, Texas
- Democratic Party of Germany (Demokratische Partei Deutschlands or "DPD"), liberal party in Germany
- Denver Police Department
- Detroit Police Department
- Regional Representative Council (Indonesian: Dewan Perwakilan Daerah), chamber in the Indonesian parliament.
- Dynamic Parcel Distribution, formerly "Deutscher Paket Dienst" and also named "Dynamic Parcel Distribution" in some countries; an international parcel delivery company, founded in Germany in 1977
- Digital Pre-Distortion, a subset of Multidimensional Digital Pre-distortion that deals with linearization of non orthogonal non linear systems.
- Digital product definition, a near-synonym of model-based definition
- Dangerous Preparations Directive
- Dead Peer Detection, a feature of some IPsec VPN implementations
- Delegated Path Discovery
- Densely packed decimal, a system of binary encoding for decimal digits
- Development Plan Document, documents that outline the key development goals of the Local Development Framework
- Dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase, an enzyme
- Dissipative particle dynamics, a mesoscopic particle-based materials simulation technique
- Distributed participatory design
- Diver propulsion device or diver propulsion vehicle, an underwater propulsion vehicle
- N,N-diethyl-p-phenylenediamine, a phenylenediamine often used to determine chlorine in water
- Dorking Deepdene railway station, England (three letter code)
- Digital Phonorecord Delivery, a process used by the U.S. Copyright Office for users registering works of sound recordings.
- Dependent personality disorder
- Diccionario panhispánico de dudas (Pan-Hispanic Dictionary of Doubts), a dictionary for resolving questions on the proper use of the Spanish language.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DPD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.