From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up DPI or dpi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DPI may refer to:
- Dots per inch, a measure of printing resolution
- Dhaka Polytechnic Institute, an educational institution of Bangladesh
- Deep packet inspection, a form of computer network packet filtering
- New South Wales Department of Primary Industries (NSW DPI), an Australian governmental unit
- Department of Public Information, related to U.N.
- Digital Program Insertion
- Disabled Peoples' International, an international non-governmental organization
- Disposable personal income
- Dry powder inhaler, a drug delivery device
- Dual Polarisation Interferometry
- Dye penetrant inspection, a nondestructive testing method
- SystemVerilog DPI (Direct Programming Interface)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DPI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.