Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DPI or dpi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DPI may refer to:
- Department of Public Information, related to U.N.
- Dhaka Polytechnic Institute, an educational institution of Bangladesh
- Disabled Peoples' International, an international non-governmental organization
- New South Wales Department of Primary Industries (NSW DPI), an Australian governmental unit
- Daytona Prototype International, a class of car in sportscar racing
- Deep packet inspection, a form of computer network packet filtering
- Digital program insertion
- Disposable personal income
- Dots per inch, a measure of printing, display or image resolution
- Mouse dots per inch, a measure of mouse speed
- Dry powder inhaler, a drug delivery device
- Dual polarisation interferometry
- Dye penetrant inspection, a nondestructive testing method
- SystemVerilog DPI (Direct Programming Interface)
- Data processing inequality
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DPI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.