DPL may refer to:
- Denver Public Library, located in Colorado, USA
- Detroit Public Library, located in Michigan, USA
- Delhi Public Library, Located in Delhi, India
- Dunedin Public Libraries, located in New Zealand
- Dipolog Airport, located in the Philippines
- DPL Inc., a public utility in west central Ohio
- Driver: Parallel Lines, the fourth game in the Driver video game series
- .dpl, the filename extension of Borland software libraries
- Dynamic Page List extension.
- Dolby Pro Logic, a surround sound processing technology
- Diagnostic peritoneal lavage, a procedure used to determine whether blunt trauma victims require surgery
- The Debian Project Leader, head of the Debian GNU/Linux distribution
- the Defensive Patent License
- Dhaka Premier League, a club List A cricket tournament in Bangladesh
- Denied Person's List, a list of sanctioned parties maintained by the US Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS)
- Democratic Party (Luxembourg), a liberal political party
- Descriptor Privilege Level, the highest CPU resource access level on the x86 architecture
- Digital Private Line, a squelch system used by Motorola
- Delmarva Power and Light Company, a subsidiary of Exelon
- The FAA identifier for Duplin County Airport
- Designated place, a Canadian census designation for unincorporated communities in the 100-1,000 population range
- Datamax Printer Language, a printer Page description language.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DPL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.