From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DPM may refer to:
Science and technology
- Damp-proof membrane, a membrane material applied to prevent moisture transmission
- Diesel particulate matter, an occupational hazard due to diesel exhaust
- Discrete particle method, also known as the discrete element method
- Disintegrations per minute, a measure of the activity of the source of radioactivity
- Data position measurement
- Digital Postmarks
- Dynamic Power Management, a policy aimed at minimization of power consumption of an electronic device (or one of its subsystems) throughout its active-mode operation. See also Power management.
- Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager
- Data processing manual/machine/methods
- Direct part marking, a barcode methodology used in many industries
- Diversified Project Management
- DPM. a variant of the Soviet Degtyaryov machine gun
- Detroit People Mover
- Deutscher Pfadfinderbund Mosaik
- Disappearing Positive Methodology (Mclaren report)
- Disruptive Pattern Material, standard British Army camouflage until 2010
- German Tank Museum, or Deutsches Panzermuseum Munster (DPM) in German
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DPM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.