Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DPO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DPO may refer to:
- Dame of the Pontifical Order of Pius IX, female variant of a class in one of the orders of knighthood of the Holy See
- Data Protection Officer — a corporate officer responsible for data protection under the EU's General Data Protection Regulation
- Dublin Philharmonic Orchestra
- "D.P.O. (The X-Files)", a 1995 episode of The X-Files
- Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope
- Direct public offering
- Detrended price oscillator
- Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra
- Dynamic positioning operator
- Devonport Airport's IATA code
- Disable Page Out a SCSI bit
- Diplomatic Post Office: a mailing addresses for diplomatic missions of the United States. Also see: military mail.
- Discontinued post office
- Days payables outstanding
- Days post ovulation, typically used in documenting the start of pregnancy or the onset of menstruation
- District Population Officer
- District Planning Officer
- Data Privacy Officer manages data protection risk and oversees data privacy compliance for the organization.
In computer science
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DPO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.