(Redirected from DRI (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
DRI or D.R.I. may stand for:
- DRI, the NYSE stock symbol for Darden Restaurants, Inc.
- Digital Research Inc, first large software company in the business for microcomputers
- Data Resources Inc., a former distributor of economic data, now part of IHS Global Insight
- Diamond Resorts International Inc. a vacation ownership company
- Declarative Referential Integrity, in databases
- Direct Rendering Infrastructure, a software interface
- Development of Regional Impact, a Florida legislative procedure for proposing large scale developments, governed by Florida Statutes and Regional Planning Councils as growth management policy
- United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, India
Healthcare and bioscience
- Dietary Reference Intake, dietary recommendation
- Direct renin inhibitor, class of drugs
- Doncaster Royal Infirmary, a hospital in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK
- Dopamine reuptake inhibitor, class of drugs
- Dundee Royal Infirmary, a closed hospital in Dundee, Scotland, UK
- Direct reduced iron, used in steel production
- D.R.I. (band), Dirty Rotten Imbeciles, a United States crossover thrash band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DRI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.