- Channel-Port aux Basques (Marine Atlantic ferry terminal)
- Doyles (Mountain Side General Store)
- Robinson's Junction (Midway Hotel)
- Flat Bay Junction (Steel Mountain Ultramar)
- Stephenville (Stephenville International Airport)
- Corner Brook (Confederation Drive Circle K)
- Pasadena (Pasadena Convenience Plus)
- Deer Lake (Circle K)
- Hampden Junction (White Bay Convenience)
- Baie Verte Junction (Junction Inn)
- Springdale Junction (Butt's Esso)
- South Brook (Eddy's Restaurant)
- Badger (Loder's Irving)
- Grand Falls-Windsor (Highliner Inn)
- Bishop's Falls (Circle K)
- Lewisporte (Brittany Inns)
- Gander (Gander International Airport)
- Gambo (Needs Convenience)
- Eastport Junction (Splash n' Putt)
- Port Blandford (Blackmore's North Atlantic)
- Clarenville (Circle K)
- Goobies Junction (Circle K)
- Whitbourne Junction (Whitbourne Irving)
- Paradise (Crossroads Motel)
- St. John's (Memorial University of Newfoundland)
DRL subsequently expanded its charter services into neighbouring Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. It also received a license to operate an inter-city bus route from Halifax to Yarmouth via Bridgewater on the South Shore, and was a contract school bus operator for the Annapolis Valley Regional School Board.
Problems arose in the mid-2000s when the company lost its operating licenses for intercity, charter and school buses in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick after government transport regulators were informed of safety problems and maintenance issues resulting from DRL Coachlines service, in addition to tax problems that the company was facing. DRL Coachlines has also faced several complaints about its inter-city bus services in Newfoundland and Labrador, where it has a monopoly.
- CBC (2000-06-20). "Annapolis Valley bus drivers protest". CBC News. Retrieved 2008-09-14.
- CBC (2006-03-31). "DRL licence suspended in N.B". CBC News. Retrieved 2008-09-14.
- CBC (2005-07-19). "DRL bus line loses license". CBC News. Retrieved 2008-09-14.
- CBC (2005-12-23). "DRL dismisses complaints on bus service". CBC News. Retrieved 2008-09-14.
- CBC. "Radio Noon Hour One Archive: Wednesday October 19, 2005 (audio)". Archived from the original on September 24, 2008. Retrieved 2008-09-14.