Jump to navigation Jump to search
DRP may refer to:
- Dells Raceway Park, a racetrack in Wisconsin
- Distribution resource planning, a method used in business administration for planning orders within a supply chain
- Dividend reinvestment plan, dividends are directly reinvested in the underlying equity
In information technology:
- Disaster recovery plan, the process, policies and procedures related to preparing for recovery or continuation of technology infrastructure critical to an organization
- Democratic Republican Party, the former name of the Democratic Justice Party of South Korea
- Deutsche Rechtspartei, a German right wing political party
- Dhivehi Rayyithunge Party, a Maldivian right wing political party
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DRP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.