From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DRV may refer to:
- Deutscher Radfahrer-Verband, the cycling unit of the Nazi Sports Office (NSRL)
- Deutscher Rugby-Verband, (German Rugby Federation)
- North Vietnam, Democratic Republic of Vietnam (1945-1976)
- Dietary Reference Values, the UK's Department of Health's nutritional intake recommendations
- Darunavir, an antiretroviral drug (treatment of HIV), which inhibits the viral protease
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DRV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.