From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Platform||Android operating system|
|License||GNU General Public License|
- WiFi Cracking
- Port Scanner
- Vulnerability finder
- Login cracker
- Packet forger
- Man in the middle
- Simple sniff
- Password sniff
- Session Hijacker
- Kill connections
- Replace images
- Replace videos
- Script injector
- Custom filter
- "dSploit - The Team". Archived from the original on 27 February 2014. Retrieved 22 February 2014.
- Henry, Alan (31 July 2013). "How To Protect Yourself From dSploit And Other Wi-Fi Hacking Apps". Lifehacker. Retrieved 22 February 2014.
- "dSploit - How to hack WI-FI passwords using android Part I". Mar 15, 2013. Retrieved 22 February 2014.
- "dSploit merges with ZImperium zANTI2". Retrieved 27 April 2017.
- "dSploit features". Archived from the original on 27 February 2014. Retrieved 22 February 2014.