Jump to navigation Jump to search
DTM may refer to:
- Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters, a motor-racing series staged annually in Germany since 2000
- Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft, a motor-racing championship staged in Germany from 1984 to 1995
- Deterministic Turing machine, an abstract symbol-manipulating device that was first described in 1936 by Alan Turing
- Digital terrain model, a digital representation of ground-surface topography or terrain
- Discrete multitone modulation, an ADSL modulation method
- Driver Test Manager, a test-automation framework provided by Microsoft as a part of Windows Driver Kit (WDK)
- Dual Transfer Mode, supporting simultaneous voice and packet data in a GSM network
- Dynamic synchronous Transfer Mode, a networking technology
- Digital transaction management, a category of cloud services designed to digitally manage document-based transactions
- Data transfer manager, an form of autonomous peripheral operations in microcontrollers
- Dennis the Menace (disambiguation), various meanings relating to original comics as well as TV series, films and video games based on them
- Detroit Techno Militia, a collective of techno DJs and musicians in Michigan
- Desktop music (in Japanese)
- DTM, variant of the Degtyaryov machine gun for mounting and loading in armoured fighting vehicles.
- Demographic transition model, a model used to represent the changes in birth- and death-rates of a country
- Distinguished Toastmaster, a certification of Toastmasters International
- Dortmund Airport, an international airport in Germany
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DTM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.