|Type||Residential, offices, retail, hotel|
|Roof||Residences Tower: 192.8m AMSL
DUO Tower: 185.35m AMSL
|Floor count||Residences Tower: 49
DUO Tower: 39
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Buro Ole Scheeren (Lead design architect)
DPA Architects (Executive architect)
UEM Sunrise Berhad (Project Manager)
CapitaLand Limited (Project Manager)
DUO (Chinese: 双景坊) is a contemporary twin-tower integrated mixed-use development (comprising residential accommodation, offices, a hotel and a retail gallery) located on a site bordered by Ophir Road, Rochor Road and Beach Road in Singapore.
DUO will be directly connected to the Bugis MRT station served by the East West Line and Downtown Line via underground pedestrian linkways, providing easy access to the Central Area, Marina Bay and major shopping, dining and entertainment areas at Orchard Road and the Singapore River.
As part of the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) Master Plan 2008, the Bras Basah, Bugis, Ophir-Rochor area is planned as an arts, cultural, educational and entertainment hub. The Ophir-Rochor Corridor is identified as a ‘Growth Area’ that will feature a dynamic mixed-use cluster to complement the commercial facilities at Marina Bay and Raffles Place.
DUO was recognised internationally with a Silver award in the “Best Futura Project” category at MIPIM Asia Awards 2012.
- "Ole Scheeren Profile".
- "URA Master Plan 2008".
- "URA Master Plan 2008 - Beach Road".
- "M'sian and S'porean units join to unveil RM7bil DUO project". The Star. 15 November 2012.
- "PM Lee and Najib lend weight to joint projects". The Straits Times. 19 February 2013.
- “Najib in town for retreat with PM Lee”. The Business Times, 19 February 2013
- “CapitaLand plans township in Iskandar: report”. The Business Times, 19 February 2013
- “Staying ahead of the curve”. The Straits Times, 17 November 2012
- “M+S unveils design of S$3b ‘Duo’. The Business Times, 15 November 2012
- “New landmarks for old train stations”. Singapore Business Review, January 2013
- “Khazanah, Temasek perkenal projek bersepadu Duo”. Berita Harian, 15 November 2012
- “Design for Rochor integrated development unveiled”. AsiaOne.com, 14 November 2012
- "Design for Rochor integrated development unveiled". AsiaOne. 14 November 2012.