Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DUP or dup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DUP or Dup may refer to:
- Democratic Unionist Party, a conservative and unionist party in Northern Ireland
- Democratic Unionist Party (disambiguation)
- Democratic Union Party (disambiguation)
- Democratic United Party (South Korea), a former name of the Democratic Party of Korea
- Dup (drum), a Caribbean membranophone
- Dup (cuneiform), a sign in cuneiform writing
- Dances of Universal Peace, a spiritual practice
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers, a women's organization
- Duano' language (ISO-639: dup)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DUP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.