From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from DUSA)
Dusa or Duša is a given name or surname, derived from the Slavic noun duša which means "soul".
Dusa may refer to:
- David Dusa (born 1979), Swedish film director
- Ferdiš Duša (1888–1958), Czech painter
- Dusa McDuff (born 1945), British mathematician
- Cosmina Dușa (born 1990), Romanian football player
- Duša Počkaj (1924–1982), Slovenian actress
Places and jurisdictions
- Dusa (Numidia)an Ancient city in Numidia, former bishopric and present Latin Catholic titular see
- Duša, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Dușa River, Romania
- Dusa, an extinct genus of prawn
- DUSA Pharmaceuticals
- Deakin University Student Association (DUSA), Australia
- Dundee University Students' Association (DUSA), Scotland
- Miklosich, Franz (1860). Die Bildung der slavischen Personennamen (in German). Vienna: Aus der kaiserlich-königlichen Hoff- und Staatdruckerei. p. 61.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dusa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.