DUX (video game)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Release||July 17, 2009|
|Genre(s)||Shoot 'em up|
DUX is an independently developed scrolling shooter video game by German studio HUCAST.Net & KTX Software Development. for the Sega Dreamcast. The game was released on July 17, 2009 worldwide. There is also a 500-print limited edition DUX with a game soundtrack on a separate disc. The game was available from HUCAST.net, Play-Asia, Videogamesnewyork and various other retailers.
In May 2012, a Kickstarter project for a remake of the game was announced. It was called Redux: Dark Matters and scheduled for a release on PSN, XBLA, Steam and iOS, as well as the Dreamcast. The latter version was originally available only as a Kickstarter reward but Redux 1.1 was later sold separately. The project reached its funding goal of $25,000 on 14 May 2012, after only a few days. The Dreamcast version was released on January 27, 2014.
- Last Hope
- Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles
- List of commercially released independently developed Dreamcast games
- Independent video game development
- Agnello, Anthony John (November 19, 2013). "Back from the dead: 9 modern games for obsolete consoles". The A.V. Club. Retrieved December 4, 2013.
- Buy DUX [Limited Edition] (DC)
- "Dux - $29.99 : VideoGamesNewYork, Japanese and Retro Video Game Boutique". Archived from the original on 2013-02-14. Retrieved 2012-08-11. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- steffen rehr (@freshdux) on Twitter
- Redux: Dark Matters - for Sega Dreamcast, iOS and More by ReduxGame — Kickstarter
- Redux-Special – SEGA-DC.DE
- ReduxGame (reduxgame) on Twitter
- "Redux Dark Matters is Now Shipping Out". Kickstarter. 27 January 2014. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
|This scrolling shooter article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|