Type of site
|Alexa rank||284,845 (as of August 2017[update])|
|Current status||Defunct (2017)|
DVD Verdict was a judicial themed website for DVD reviews. The site was founded in 1999. The editor in chief was Michael Stailey and they employed a large editorial staff of critics whose reviews were quoted by sources such as CBS Marketwatch, and were praised by such writers as Anthony Augustine of Uptown.
DVD Verdict also had four sister sites, titled Cinema Verdict, a theatrical movie review site, TV Verdict, a television review site, Pixel Verdict, a video game review site and DVD Verdict Presents.
The last reviews were published in 2017. No new reviews have since been posted.
- Prince, Dennis L. (2008). How to Make Money on MySpace: Reach Millions of Customers, Grow Your Business, and Find Your Fortune Through Social Networking Sites. McGraw-Hill Professional. pp. 189–192. ISBN 9780071544672.
- "DVD Verdict Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2012-07-02.
- "DVD Verdict editorial guidelines". dvdverdict.com. DVD Verdict. Retrieved 2010-02-26.
- "DVD on trial at DVD Verdict". CBS Marketwatch. December 27, 2002. Retrieved 2010-02-26 – via accessmylibrary.com.
- "Buckfutter! – "Oh, I think you do know what I'm talking about, Trebek"". uptownmag.com. Uptown. Archived from the original on January 8, 2009. Retrieved 2010-02-26.
- "DVD Verdict Presents". DVD Verdict Presents. Retrieved 2010-12-07.
|This article about a film website is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|