Type of site
|Alexa rank||142,846 (July 2012[update])|
DVD Verdict is a judicial themed website for DVD reviews. The site was founded in 1999. The editor in chief is Michael Stailey, who also reviews for Rotten Tomatoes. They employ a large editorial staff of critics whose reviews have been quoted by sources such as CBS Marketwatch, and have been praised by such writers as Anthony Augustine of Uptown.
DVD Verdict also had four sister sites, titled Cinema Verdict, a theatrical movie review site, TV Verdict, a television review site, Pixel Verdict, a video game review site and DVD Verdict Presents.
- Prince, Dennis L. (2008). How to Make Money on MySpace: Reach Millions of Customers, Grow Your Business, and Find Your Fortune Through Social Networking Sites. McGraw-Hill Professional. pp. 189–192. ISBN 9780071544672.
- "Dvdverdict.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2012-07-02.
- "Michael Stailey reviews". rottentomatoes.com. Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 2010-02-26.[permanent dead link]
- "DVD Verdict editorial guidelines". dvdverdict.com. DVD Verdict. Retrieved 2010-02-26.
- "DVD on trial at DVD Verdict". accessmylibrary.com. CBS Marketwatch. December 27, 2002. Retrieved 2010-02-26.
- "Buckfutter! – "Oh, I think you do know what I'm talking about, Trebek"". uptownmag.com. Uptown. Archived from the original on January 8, 2009. Retrieved 2010-02-26.
- "DVD Verdict Presents". DVD Verdict Presents. Retrieved 2010-12-07.
|This article about a film website is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|