Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up D.V.I., DVI, dvi-, or dwi- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DVI is Digital Visual Interface, a video interface for digital displays.
DVI may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Device independent file format, a file format used by the TeX typesetting system
- Direct voice input, human computer interaction by voice command
- Digital Video Interactive, a 1980s standard for full-motion desktop video
- dvi (prefix), a prefix used to make provisional names of undiscovered chemical elements
- Daemon Viam Invenient, a 2007 album by Czech black metal group Root
- Double Vulgar II, the fourth album by Thighpaulsandra
- District Court of the Virgin Islands, a United States territorial court
- Deuel Vocational Institution, a California state prison
- 506 (number) in Roman numerals
- 506, the year
- Disaster Victim Identification, an international system for the identification of victims of a disaster; see forensic archaeology
- D6 (disambiguation), including a list of topics named D.VI, etc.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DVI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.