Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DVS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DVS may refer to:
- D.V.S*, an American electronic music producer/ guitarist named Derek VanScoten
- Developing Virtue Secondary School, Talmage, California, USA
- Doctor of Veterinary Science, a type of doctorate degree.
Organizations and companies
- Descriptive Video Service, a United States producer of video for the visually impaired
- Deutsche Verkehrsfliegerschule, an organization that trained pilots for the Nazi Luftwaffe
- Digital Video Systems, a German digital cinema company
- DVS Records, a Dutch record label
- DVS Shoes
- D.V.S. Senior Honor Society, an honor society at Emory University, Atlanta, USA
Technology and science
- Digital vinyl system, technology and software for DJs to emulate records through digital music
- Divinyl sulfide, an organic compound
- Dynamic vapor sorption, a physical chemistry method that measures how a sample absorbs a solvent
- Dynamic voltage scaling, a power management technique in computer architecture
- Distributed vibration sensing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DVS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.