Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DV in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DV is a digital video format.
DV may also refer to:
In arts and media
- D.V., a 1984 autobiography of fashion icon Diana Vreeland
- Dagblaðið Vísir, an Icelandic newspaper
- The Distorted View Show, podcast
- DV, or Diari de Vilanova, a Catalan newspaper
In law and government
- Developed Vetting, a high level security clearance for access to classified information in the United Kingdom
- Diversity Immigrant Visa, or Green Card Lottery, a US lottery program for receiving a Permanent Resident Card
- Domestic violence, a form of physical, verbal, or sexual abuse directed at family members
In science and technology
- Delta-v, in spaceflight, a measure of the impulse needed to perform a maneuver
- Daily Value, a nutrition term
- Dependent variable, in mathematical and statistical modelling
- DESQview, a text-mode DOS multitasking environment by Quarterdeck Office Systems
- Distance vector, a term used in network routing protocols
- Distant vision, in eyeglass prescriptions
- DV, Roman numeral representation of the number 505
- Dei verbum, a major document from the Second Vatican Council
- Deo volente, Latin for "God willing"
- Maldivian language, and dialects Dhivehi and Mahl (ISO 639-1 alpha-2 code DV)
- Albatros D.V, a German World War I fighter plane
- SCAT Airlines, by IATA airline code
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.