|City of license||Pasig City, Philippines|
|Broadcast area||Mega Manila, surrounding areas|
|Branding||97.9 Home Radio|
|First air date||1998 (test broadcast)
2000 (as Home Radio)
March 17, 2014 (as the first literation of Home Radio Natural)
April 20, 2014 (as Natural)
November 3, 2014 (as the second literation of Home Radio Natural)
|Former callsigns||DWCD-FM (1986–1997)|
|Owner||Aliw Broadcasting Corporation (Insular Broadcasting System)|
DWQZ (97.9 FM), branded as 97.9 Home Radio is the radio station broadcasting CHR music format. It is owned and operated by Aliw Broadcasting Corporation in the Philippines. Its studios are located at 5th Floor, Citystate Centre, #709 Shaw Blvd., Brgy. Oranbo, Pasig City and the transmitter is located at along Quirino Highway, Novaliches, Quezon City.
97dot9 Home Radio (2000-2014)
Home Radio followed an easy listening program format. This format was introduced in 2000 by its Program Director, Nestor De Guzman Doria. This format was an immediate success, increasing Home Radio's ratings and earning the title "#1 Easy Listening Station" in Metro Manila in a matter of 6 Months.
This format was then adapted and implemented to the provincial stations. However, some of them shifted to CHR-oriented. Aside from its easy listening format during Weekdays, it carried CHR-oriented programming during Sundays via VHS (Variety Hits Sunday).
Home Radio was fully automated from its inception, with canned spiels & liners, with the first fully automated DJ Jackie (Lannie Chan, introduced last October 16, 2006), & veteran DJ Rick Spade (Frederick Billano) as its Production Specialist. Until 2009, when it recruited female (and later, male) DJs on board, following the less talk, more music style.
On February 28, 2014, after 14 years, Home Radio bade goodbye to its former easy listening format in favor of Hot AC station, until it eventually flipped as a Top-40 station.
On March 17, 2014, after 14 years on air as an easy-listening station, Home Radio and its provincial stations underwent reformat to a Hot AC/Top 40 station. Marco Avocado was the first DJ on board. Former DM 955, Kool 106, Star FM & Yes FM DJ & current DWIZ assistant program director & announcer Bryan "Idol T-Bowne" Quitoriano is now the station manager of 97.9 Home Radio Natural Manila and Operations Manager for Home Radio Network.
After the Holy Week, the management decided to retire the "Home Radio" brand in favor of retaining its "Natural" brand & changed its frequency nomenclature. On July 3, 2014, the station dismissed its female DJs in favor of being manned by all-male DJs. It also launched its evening radio show hosted by Duncan Ramos and Jimmy Bondoc. However, it lasted until the end of 2014. On August 2014, the station reformatted again to a full-fledged Top 40 station, with English/Taglish as its language. On November 3, 2014, management brought back the "Home Radio" brand.
On January 2015, the station changed its language back into full English.
- Johnny (Marius Llobera, formerly Juan Banana, Jack, Tommy Tambay/Matthew Dancer of Love Radio Legaspi, Mister Love of Love Radio Naga, Super Mario of MOR Naga, Mighty Mario of Star FM Legaspi, Jimbo Rock of Star FM Naga & Jimmy Nerd of 90.7 DWDA)
- Rico Mango (Frederick Billano, formerly Rick Spade)
- Adam (?, formerly Adam Apple and Bobcat)
- Marco (Marc Andrew Maranan, formerly Marco Avocado and Kristoff)
- Braggy (Braggy Litonua Braganza, formerly Braggy Orange, Braggy of Campus Radio 97.1 WLS-FM, Barako Jones of Barangay LS 97.1 and MMDA Traffic Radio 1206, also announcer for DZSR Sports Radio 918kHz and current network voice-over of PTV-4)
- Jake (Marc Anthony Lim, formerly Jake Fruit and Marc Mackerel of 97.1 OKFM and FOX 89.9 Legazpi)
- Josh / BJ the DJ (formerly Buko Josh)
- Castri Cabatay (Pilipinas Aguilas)
- Honey Berry (Joan Denise Castor, formerly Dani)
- Candy Grapes (Grace Purugganan, formerly Toni)
- Lucy Lemon (Avegail Devierte, formerly Louie, now host of "Ano'ng Say Mo?" on DWIZ)
- Pam Pomelo (Jelly Soriano, formerly Alex, now with Wish 1075 as Jelly Kiss)
- Maya Papaya (Erica Honrado, formerly DJ Maja Rotcha of 91.5 Big Radio & DJ Eric of 102.7 Star FM, now with UNTV 37)
- Pineapple Joe (?, formerly Papa Tolits of Barangay LS 97.1)
- Duncan Ramos
- Jimmy Bondoc
- Braggy Brunch Show - Hosted by Braggy Orange; Weekdays, 9am-12nn.
- Talkback with Johnny - Hosted by Johnny; Weekdays 2pm-5pm and Sundays, 1pm-5pm.
- Highway 54 - Hosted by Castri Cabatay; Weekdays, 5pm-9pm.
- The Vault - Fridays, 5am-9pm, classic hits
- The Pit - Fridays, 9pm-12mn, weekly remix show features it's top club DJ's in Manila
- Home Radio Weekly Top 20 (H20) - Saturdays, 2pm-5pm, Home Radio's Top 20 music countdown
- Saturday Fun Machine - Hosted by Braggy Orange; Saturdays, 5pm-9pm.
Home Radio stations
|97.9 Home Radio Natural Manila||DWQZ||97.9 MHz||25 kW||Mega Manila|
|95.1 Home Radio Natural Naga||DWQJ||95.1 MHz||10 kW||Naga|
|92.3 Home Radio Natural Legaspi||DWQA||92.3 MHz||10 kW||Legaspi|
|106.7 Home Radio Natural Cebu||DYQC||106.7 MHz||20 kW||Cebu|
|89.5 Home Radio Natural Iloilo||DYQN||89.5 MHz||10 kW||Iloilo|
|98.7 Home Radio Natural Davao||DXQM||98.7 MHz||10 kW||Davao|
|93.5 Home Radio Natural Cagayan De Oro||DXQR||93.5 MHz||10 kW||Cagayan De Oro|
|98.3 Home Radio Natural General Santos||DXQS||98.3 MHz||10 kW||General Santos|