Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dwt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DWT may stand for:
- Driving While Texting, Is the act of composing, sending, or reading text messages, email, or making other similar use of the internet on a mobile device, while operating a motor vehicle, such as an automobile, truck or train.
- Dry weight
- Discrete wavelet transform, a mathematical procedure in numerical analysis and functional analysis
- D'Arcy Wentworth Thompson, a scholar
- Deadweight tons/tonnage, an expression of a ship's carrying capacity, including the weight of the crew, passengers, cargo, fuel, ballast, drinking water, and stores.
- Deep Web Technologies, a software company that specializes in mining the deep Web
- Detroit-Windsor Tunnel
- Drowned World Tour, a successful 2001 concert tour by American entertainer Madonna.
- Davis Wright Tremaine, a national business and litigation law firm representing clients in the United States and in China.
- Dangerous World Tour, a successful 1992–93 concert tour by Michael Jackson
- Dorset Wildlife Trust, a wildlife trust covering the county of Dorset, United Kingdom
- Diamonds World Tour, a concert tour by Rihanna
- Dynamic Web TWAIN, a TWAIN-based scanning SDK software specifically designed for web applications.
- Dangerous Woman Tour, a 2017 concert tour by Ariana Grande
dwt may refer to:
- Pennyweight, a unit of mass used in measuring the weight of gold
.dwt is a file extension used by several programs, including:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DWT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.