|Look up dwt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DWT may stand for:
- Driving While Texting, Is the act of composing, sending, or reading text messages, email, or making other similar use of the internet on a mobile device, while operating a motor vehicle, such as an automobile, truck or train.
- Dry weight
- Discrete wavelet transform, a mathematical procedure in numerical analysis and functional analysis
- Deadweight tons/tonnage, an expression of a ship's carrying capacity, including the weight of the crew, passengers, cargo, fuel, ballast, drinking water, and stores.
- Deep Web Technologies, a software company that specializes in mining the deep Web
- Detroit-Windsor Tunnel
- Drowned World Tour, a successful 2001 concert tour by American singer Madonna.
- Davis Wright Tremaine, a national business and litigation law firm representing clients in the United States and in China.
- Dangerous World Tour,a successful 1992-1993 concert tour by Michael Jackson
- Dorset Wildlife Trust, a wildlife trust covering the county of Dorset, United Kingdom
- Diamonds World Tour, a concert tour by Rihanna
- Dynamic Web TWAIN, a TWAIN-based scanning SDK software specifically designed for web applications.
- Dangerous Woman Tour, a 2017 concert tour by Ariana Grande
dwt may refer to:
- Pennyweight, a unit of mass used in measuring the weight of gold
.dwt is a file extension used by several programs, including:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DWT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.