This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
DXN is a multilevel marketing company based in Malaysia. Founded in 1993 by Dato' Dr. Lim Siow Jin, DXN manufactures and markets dietary supplements containing the mushrooms Ganoderma or Lingzhi. DXN products are marketed by affiliated companies Daehsan, Ltd. and Daxen in some countries in Europe and Asia.
DXN Holdings Berhad was first listed on the main board of Bursa Malaysia in September 2003 and delisted in December 2011 following a takeover bid by the founder.[full citation needed] DXN Holdings was the sole shareholder of Daxen Biotechnology, a Malaysia-based manufacturer of monascus, vinegar, fruit enzymes and other beverage products.
In 2018, DXN was listed 15th on the Direct Selling News Global 100 list of direct selling companies.
- "Malaysia's DXN mulling aggressive marketing plan in Sri Lanka". Daily News. January 5, 2017. Retrieved November 28, 2018.
- Daxen 2005 Financial Statement, Page 10, http://libapps2.nus.edu.sg/nus_hl/dxn2005.pdf
- "DXN Europe Branches and Service Centers". Retrieved November 28, 2018.
- "Contact Us". DXN Asia. Retrieved November 28, 2018.
- KLSE Info, http://www.klse.info/counters/announcements/stock/ Archived 2013-02-18 at Archive.today
- "DXN disposes entire stake in Daxen Biotech". Daily Express. March 1, 2011. Retrieved November 28, 2018.