|City||Cagayan De Oro|
|Broadcast area||Misamis Oriental|
|Branding||99.1 iFM Cagayan De Oro|
|Slogan||I NA TAAH!
|First air date||November 1, 1976|
|Format||Contemporary MOR, OPM|
|Class||B, C, D|
The Voice of Music
|Owner||Radio Mindanao Network|
|Sister stations||DXCC 828 RMN Cagayan De Oro|
DXVM, broadcasting as 99.1 iFM Cagayan De Oro, is a music FM radio station owned and operated by Radio Mindanao Network in the Philippines. Considered to be the first FM Station in Cagayan De Oro and in the Northern Mindanao area[according to whom?]. The station's studio is located at RMN Broadcast Center (Canoy Bldg.), Don Apolinario Velez corner Echem streets, Cagayan de Oro City and transmitter is located at Bulua, Cagayan de Oro City.
- On November 1, 1976, RMN operated its first FM Station branded DXVM-FM 99.1. Its format was Contemporary Hit Radio & Pop music. It catered to C & D market.
- In 1986, the station was reformatted as Smile Radio 99.1 "The Voice of Music".
- In 1999, it was reformatted again as 991 VMFM "Live it Up!". Its format was CHR format.
- On August 28, 2002, it changed its name to 99.1 iFM & catered to class B although it stuck to C & D market. 99.1 iFM almost has the same format with all the other iFM stations nationwide.
- In 2013, in an all out effort to regain airwave supremacy, 99.1 iFM reinvented itself once more. With extreme pressure from management, all iFM stations are now gearing up to a more localized approach thus eventually coming up with local tagline and programs. As of this writing iFM is now using the slogan "Permanente!" used to be until September 2017.
- On November 9, 2015, iFM Cagayan de Oro and provincial stations launched its new logo and slogan, "Ang Bestfriend Mo!"
- On September 25, 2017, iFM Cagayan de Oro launched its new slogan, "I NA TAAH!" (which is based from the co-owned station in Davao a month ago and it also inherited by the latter's flagship tagline of the Manila radio station which launched earlier on June 12) with the return of the 7-note sound mnemonic from 2002. Following by its launch, iFM Cagayan de Oro changed their programs' name synchronous and DJ's on board.
- Further information: i-FM stations
|This article about a radio station in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|