Type of site
|Medical, Social network service, Health|
|Alexa rank||50,253, 4,633 China (April 2014[update])|
|Launched||July 23, 2000|
DXY is more of a vertical community (a type of virtual community) than a traditional social network service, where physicians can gain insight from colleagues, discuss new clinical findings, report usual events and more. The company's Chinese name is 丁香园 (meaning "lilac garden"). The site is one of the largest physicians online community worldwide, with more than 3.2 million members.
It also publishes news on clinical progress and industry news, reports conference and prepares professional material for physicians' continue education. The commercial business covers Biomart (platform for biomedical e-commerce), JobMD (platform for healthcare job searching and matching and headhunt service), DXY survey (market research related service).
- 丁香园 DXY.cn (DXY Portal)
- 丁香通 BioMart (DXY biomedical business information platform)
- 丁香人才 JobMD (DXY Career Platform)
- 丁香客 iDXY (DXY Professional Social Networks)
- www.dxy.com(DXY Patients Community)
- Interview with DXY Founder (Chinese Medical Community Site: Interview with the Founder)