|Branding||IBC TV-12 Iloilo|
|Slogan||Where The Action Is!
Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation
|Channels||Analog: 12 (VHF)|
|Translators||DYXX-TV 2 (Roxas City, Capiz)|
|Affiliations||Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation|
|Owner||Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation|
|Founded||September 4, 1966|
|Former affiliations||MBC (1966-1972)|
|Transmitter power||7.5 kilowatts|
DYJB-TV, channel 12, is a television station of Philippine television network Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation in Iloilo City. Its studios are located at BOC Bldg., JM Basa corner Mapa Streets, Iloilo City and its transmitter is located at Purok 7, Brgy. Alaguisoc, Jordan, Guimaras. This station is currently inactive.
DYJB-TV 12 History
- 1975 - First broadcast and became the first TV station in Panay Island.
- 12 Under Club - first TV kid show in the whole Region VI.
- Ikaw Kabuhi Ko (1975–present) - first and longest humanitarian public service show in the Western Visayas region.
- Kampeon sa Rehiyon - first talent show in Region VI.
- Tele-Radyo - first local noon time talk show now dubbed as "PaniudTALK".
- Bingbing Josue
- IBC TV-12 Iloilo reaching even outside Iloilo as a translator signal via DYXX TV-2 in Roxas City, Capiz are only relay translator station of IBC 12 Iloilo before. But due to weather disturbance, IBC 2 are temporary off the air as of this time since it was last on air in 1993, when the typhoon struck the city caused the transmitter was heavily damaged brought by a storm.
- Only the two radios station in both 2 area in Panay are still exist like DYJJ in Roxas City and DYRG in Kalibo, Aklan.