|Broadcast area||Western Visayas|
|Branding||Barangay FM 93.5 Iloilo|
Isang Bansa, Isang Barangay!
|First air date||1980 (as DYXI)|
1985 (as 93.5 K-Lite)
2000 (as Campus Radio Iloilo)
2009 (as 93.5 Ayos!)
February 17, 2014 (as Barangay 93.5 Iloilo)
December 18, 2017 (as Barangay FM 93.5)
|Format||Hot AC, OPM|
|Owner||Asian-Pacific Broadcasting Company |
(GMA Network Inc.)
|Sister stations||GMA Super Radyo DYSI 1323|
|Webcast||Campus Radio Iloilo|
DYMK-FM, branded as Barangay FM 93.5 Iloilo is an FM station owned by Asian-Pacific Broadcasting Company and operated by GMA Network Inc. in the Philippines (with RGMA as its subsidiary). The station's studio is located at GMA Compound, Phase 5, Alta Tierra Village, Jaro, Iloilo City and the transmitter is located at the GMA Transmitter Complex in Jordan, Guimaras.
- First aired as a relay station of DYXI-FM owned by Allied Broadcasting Corporation in 1980.
- In 1985, it was bought by Asian-Pacific Broadcasting Company who changed the callsign of the station to DYMK and renamed it K-Lite 93.5 (Easy Listening Format).
- By 1997, the station became Campus Radio 93.5 (Pop Music format).
- By 2005, DYMK became the strongest FM station in Iloilo and Western Visayas with a transmitter at Guimaras and power of 30,000 watts (ERP: 60,000 watts), with a brand new program line-up. The new FM transmitter has 12 bay antenna[clarification needed] reaching as far as Kalibo (except in Boracay due to a new radio station called 93.5 Easy Rock Boracay) and beyond Visayas.
- By 2009, Renamed to 93.5 Ayos!.
- On 2014 it was rebranded to Barangay 93.5 Iloilo, along with other provincial FM stations nationwide.
- On December 18, 2017 Relaunched as Barangay FM 93.5 Iloilo.
Areas of coverage
Barangay FM stations
|This article about a radio station in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|