Berkeley, California, U.S.
|Products||Handheld label printers, handheld embossing tape label makers|
DYMO Corporation is an American company that manufactures handheld label printers and thermal transfer printing tape as accessory, embossing tape label makers, and other printers such as CD and DVD labelers and durable medical equipment.
Following is a list of the label sizes popular for their LabelWriter (400, 450) printer series:
|5 digit label #||7 digit label #||General name||Width (inches)||Height (inches)||Labels per roll||Label appearance|
|30251||Address||3 1/2||1 1/8||130||White|
|30252||Address||3 1/2||1 1/8||350||White|
|30253||Address||3 1/2||1 1/8||700||White, (2 up)|
|30320||Address||3 1/2||1 1/8||130||White|
|30333||1/2||1/2||White, (2 up)|
|30334||2 1/4||1 1/4||White|
|30335||1/2||1/2||White, (4 up)|
|30857||1760756||Name Badge||4||2 1/4||250||White |
Dymo Industries, Inc. was founded in 1958 to produce handheld tools that use embossing tape. The company was acquired by Esselte in 1978 and battery-powered printers became a major product after 1990. The corporation was sold to Newell Rubbermaid in 2005.
- "LabelWriter (LW) Labels". Dymo Corporation. Retrieved 22 May 2015.
- "Specs for 30253". PTouchDirect.com. Retrieved 22 May 2015.
- "Citation for 1760756". Retrieved 22 May 2015.
- CableOrganizer.com. "The History of DYMO®". www.cableorganizer.com. Retrieved 2016-03-06.
- "Bay-Area entrepreneur-humanitarian Rudolph Hurwich dies at 92 (Community Voices) - Oakland Local". Oakland Local. Retrieved 2016-03-06.
- "Newell Rubbermaid to acquire label manufacturer Dymo Corp.". www.cablinginstall.com. Retrieved 2016-03-06.
|This article related to a manufacturing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|