Berkeley, California, U.S.
|Products||Handheld label printers, handheld embossing tape label makers|
DYMO Corporation is an American company that manufactures handheld label printers and thermal-transfer printing tape as accessory, embossing tape label makers, and other printers such as CD and DVD labelers and durable medical equipment.
Following is a list of the label sizes popular for their LabelWriter (400, 450) printer series:
|5-digit label #||7-digit label #||General name||Width (inches)||Height (inches)||Labels per roll||Label appearance|
|30251||Address||3 1/2||1 1/8||130||White|
|30252||Address||3 1/2||1 1/8||350||White|
|30253||Address||3 1/2||1 1/8||700||White, (2 up)|
|30320||Address||3 1/2||1 1/8||130||White|
|30333||1/2||1/2||White, (2 up)|
|30334||2 1/4||1 1/4||White|
|30335||1/2||1/2||White, (4 up)|
|30857||1760756||Name Badge||4||2 1/4||250||White |
Dymo Industries, Inc. was founded in 1958 to produce handheld tools that use embossing tape. The company was acquired by Esselte in 1978, and battery-powered printers became a major product after 1990. The corporation was sold to Newell Rubbermaid in 2005.
- "LabelWriter (LW) Labels". Dymo Corporation. Retrieved 22 May 2015.
- "Specs for 30253". PTouchDirect.com. Retrieved 22 May 2015.
- "Citation for 1760756". Retrieved 22 May 2015.
- CableOrganizer.com. "The History of DYMO®". www.cableorganizer.com. Retrieved 2016-03-06.
- "Bay-Area entrepreneur-humanitarian Rudolph Hurwich dies at 92 (Community Voices) - Oakland Local". Oakland Local. Retrieved 2016-03-06.
- "Newell Rubbermaid to acquire label manufacturer Dymo Corp". www.cablinginstall.com. Retrieved 2016-03-06.
|This article related to a manufacturing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|