|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014)|
|City of license||Pasay|
|Broadcast area||Metro Manila, surrounding areas|
|Branding||90.7 Love Radio|
|Slogan||Tototot Love Radio
"Kailangan pa bang i-memorize 'yan? Bisyo na to'!"
(Tagalog for "Do you have to memorize that? It's addictive!")
"Number One Pa More!"
Cignal Channel 201
|First air date||July 1, 1946 (760 kHz AM Band)
February 14, 1975 (FM Band)
|Format||Top 40 (CHR), OPM|
|Class||C, D, E|
|Callsign meaning||Manila Broadcasting Company / Manila's Best|
|Former frequencies||760 kHz (1946-1975)|
|Owner||Manila Broadcasting Company
(Love Radio Network)
|Sister stations||DZRH, 96.3 Easy Rock, Yes! FM 101.1|
DZMB (90.7 FM), branded as 90.7 Love Radio, is radio station with Top 40 (CHR) and, OPM format. It is owned and operated by Manila Broadcasting Company in the Philippines. The station's studio is located at Star City, CCP Complex, Pasay City and the transmitter is located atop the BSA Twin Towers, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City.
- Love Radio: Ngiti tayo Lakihan mo (2004 - 2012)
- Love Radio: Ang Sarap Mong Number 1 (2012–present)
A plus factor is the signal quality. DZMB's signal involves a quadraphonic (4 channel) stereo sound that is heavy on the bass side of music, giving it an overwhelming presence. It is a sure come-on even for radios of relatively weak quality, ensuring its popularity.
- Best FM Station - 23rd KBP Golden Dove Awards (2015)
- Best FM Station - 2014 Yahoo PH Celebrity Awards
- Best Female Disk Jockey for Nicole Hyala - 2014 Yahoo! OMG Awards
- Best Female Disk Jockey for Nicole Hyala - 2013 Yahoo! OMG Awards
- Best Female Disk Jockey for Nicole Hyala - 2012 Yahoo! OMG Awards
- Best Radio Program: Tambalang Balasubas at Balahura for Nicole Hyala and Chris Tsuper - 2012 Yahoo! OMG Awards
- Best Male Disk Jockey for Papa Jack - 2013 Yahoo! OMG Awards
- Male DJ of the Year for Papa Jack - 2014 Yahoo! Celebrity Awards
Love Radio stations
- Further information: Love Radio stations
- "Asia’s Largest Radio Network Now at the Philippines’ Tallest Twin Towers". Luke Roxas Site. 18 April 2012. Retrieved 25 October 2013.