Old logo used since 2009-December 31, 2013
(The logo remains the same from January 1, 2014 onwards, but only the ABS-CBN wordmark was changed. Click here to see the logo and the wordmark of ABS-CBN since January 1, 2014.)
|Launched||12 April 2007|
|Owned by||ABS-CBN Corporation|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV) datascreen|
|Slogan||Una sa Balita, Una sa Public Service (First in News, First in Public Service)
Ang Nangungunang Radyo sa Telebisyon (The First Radio on Television)
|Digital||43 (647.143MHz; LCN 11.23)
(Digital test broadcast) 
(Metro Manila, Rizal, Cavite, Laguna and Bulacan)
|26 (digital) |
Consult your local Sky office for channel availability (analog)
|Bukidnon Z5 Cable (Bukidnon)||Channel 12|
|Available in most Philippine cable systems||Consult your local cable provider or program listings source for channel availability|
|Tambayan Natin!||DZMM TeleRadyo Live streaming|
DZMM TeleRadyo (TeleRadyo is a stylised portmanteau of the Filipino words for "television" and "radio") is a cable TV channel that broadcasts ABS-CBN's flagship AM radio station DZMM 630. The channel is owned by the ABS-CBN Corporation under the ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs brand, and is available on cable, and also included as an exclusive digital subchannel on ABS-CBN DTTV throughout the Philippines via ABS-CBN TVplus.
DZMM TeleRadyo is the first cable TV channel that broadcasts news from a radio station, the second is DZRH News Television (DZRH's television counterpart, which is owned by the Manila Broadcasting Company).
DZMM TeleRadyo features a simulcast of DZMM's radio programmes as well as live video feed of the radio booth itself. As a result, viewers can hear DZMM 630, and see the people currently in the studio speaking on air, or in the case of special live occasions, live video footage simulcasted on the radio station can be also seen with a clearer audio provided from the feed. Radio shows that have music aired on this station will be supplemented with pictures of artists (during Dr. Love: Always and Forever, Yesterday and Remember When) or random pictures instead of the studio scenes. Content during commercial breaks are separate from advertisements in the radio feed which currently shows promotions for TeleRadyo and other ABS-CBN channels and becomes full-screen during non-produced advertisements. The channel, however, simulcasts the Three O' Clock prayer and the station ID of the radio feed depending on the situation.
The timing with TeleRadyo and the radio feed can depend on the factors. The TeleRadyo can be delayed at seven seconds in Metro Manila if the radio feed is heard using the 630 frequency via AM radio, while it would be more advanced by 3 seconds or more when the radio feed is heard via online streaming (DZMM.com.ph).
Data screen formats
DZMM TeleRadyo uses a datascreen format similar to Bloomberg Television. Bloomberg Television's datascreen was used since its inception in 1994 until 2007 and again from 2014 to the present.
- Logo of DZMM TeleRadyo
- Current date (using the DDMMYY format, ex: 02 May 2015 Sat)
- Video screen. This is where this will display DZMM's main programmes on this screen. The screen is also used during other events and during commercials, while it is expanded to full screen during commercials made for promoting a product and during sign-off, where the logo of the DZMM TeleRadyo is seen.
- Title of the program. This is the box where the name of the program is aired to provide viewers what is showing now on the channel. It is also where news details (during Radyo Patrol Balita), advisories during weather disturbances (like "Walang Pasok" (No School) and typhoon signals) and product placements would be placed here. During selected occasions, a special video box appears in this place. When no programming is aired (before the next program or when a news event is occurring) and before sign-off/during sign-on, the Flag of the Philippines appears on this box.
- Forex prices, weather and almanac forecasts. This is segregated in two boxes, where the forex prices would be at the top (and listed in alphabetical order) and the weather and almanac forecasts would be at the bottom (and listed in reversed alphabetical order). Prior to 2014, weather and almanac forecasts would be seen first and then forex prices will show next.
- News headlines
- Sports, entertainment and event headlines. It is located on the left side, while prior to 2014 it is on the right side.
- Announcements, hotlines and event details. This one is in a scrolling format. This space is also used to show no class advisories and typhoon signals during weather disturbances. It was used on the right prior to 2014.
- Current time
- Public service ticker
DZMM TeleRadyo can convert the main datascreen to an expanded datascreen during special events. During the State of the Nation Address, the datascreen would be expanded to a more detailed datascreen with recap on the speech on the right side, removing the title box and the weather and FX bar, while the title of the program is on the headline bar and the headlines are located where the sports and entertainment headlines bar and the announcements bar would been located. The public service ticker remains the same.
During selected events of the Pope Francis' visit to the Philippines, the TeleRadyo mainly turned into full screen mode. The logo is more smaller and is on the top right side of the screen and the headlines (the animated logo of "Special Coverage" or any significant event is on the left next to it) and the ticker would be on the lower part of the screen (the public service ticker is replaced with headlines) thus eliminating the datascreen format for a short period of time. This appeared again when Vice President Jejomar Binay made the "True State of the Nation Address" on August 3, 2015 in Cavite, DILG Secretary Mar Roxas announcing his nomination for presidency in 2016 at Club Filipino on July 31, 2015, when Senator Grace Poe announced her nomination for presidency on September 16, 2015 and Senator Chiz Escudero's announcement to become vice-president the following day and on October 5, 2015 when Leni Robredo announced that she will be vice-president to Mar Roxas. The full screen mode is also used during Ikaw Na Ba? The DZMM Presidential/Vice Presidential Candidates Interview and during ABS-CBN's late night programs, with the latter removing the logo on the left side.
As mentioned above, DZMM TeleRadyo primarily simulcasts programs from its radio counterpart, DZMM, excluding it's advertising (including sponsorship for introducing a report or timecheck) and sometimes, its station ID and the Three O'Clock prayer which depends on the situation.
However, TeleRadyo also broadcasts their own programming. Programming produced by TeleRadyo are MMK Klasiks (a program featuring MMK episodes from the past, mostly from 1996 until early 2000 episodes; replacing the pre-recorded radio only MMK sa DZMM) and the television-only segment of MMDA (and Go Manila) Metro Traffic Live.
ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs' late night programming (branded as Pinoy True Stories, but not mentioned on air) are also broadcast on this channel weeknights at 9:30 p.m., replacing the last 30 minutes of Usapang de Campanilla. This program airs first on this channel, before airing it on the mother network ABS-CBN after Bandila at midnight. Previously from September 5, 2011 until July 6, 2012, NCA programming also aired here (but not under Pinoy True Stories) including S.O.C.O. at 9:15 p.m., replacing 45 minutes of Usapang de Campanilla.
MMK Klasiks and ABS-CBN's NCA programs are exclusive programs of TeleRadyo and are not being broadcast on DZMM itself. Viewers are advised to catch the affected programs through DZMM's live streaming at DZMM.com.ph outside the Metro Manila area and worldwide or through DZMM 630 in Metro Manila.
- DZMM (ABS-CBN's flagship AM radio station)
- ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs (ABS-CBN's news division)
- ABS-CBN News Channel (a 24-hour English-language cable news channel)