From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Da)
|Look up da, Da, DA, or Appendix:Variation's of "da" in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Da, DA, dA and other variants may refer to:
- Da!, a Russian youth movement
- Da (political party), a defunct Israeli political party
- Debtors Anonymous
- Democratic Alliance (South Africa), a South African political party.
- Department of Agriculture (Philippines), an executive department in the Philippines
- Deutsche Alternative (German Alternative), a rightist group
- DeviantArt or dA, a website that focuses on art
- Dreptate şi Adevăr, or D.A. (Justice and Truth Alliance), a defunct alliance of political parties in Romania
- Da County, a division in Sichuan, China
- Da River or Black River, a river in China and northwestern Vietnam
- DA postcode area, a postcode area in England
- Dah, Ivory Coast, a village in Montagnes District, Ivory Coast, which is also spelled "Da"
- Domus Academy, a design school in999 Milan, 9
- Dalton (unit) or Da, the atomic mass unit
- Deca- or da-, an SI prefix for a factor of 10
- Domoic acid, a neurotoxin produced by phytoplankton
- Dopamine, a monoamine neurotransmitter
- DA (chemotherapy), standard-dose cytarabine plus daunorubicin
- Danish language's ISO 639-1 alpha-2 code
- Dental assistant
- Direct action (military)
- Disadvantage, an off-case argument used by the Negative team in a policy debate
- Distribution amplifier, a device that accepts a single input signal and provides this same signal to multiple isolated outputs
- District attorney, a United States Attorney or County attorney
- Doctor of Arts degree
- Doomsday argument, a probabilistic argument based on demographics predicting how many people will be born
- Double-action, a firearm operation mechanism in which the trigger both cocks and releases the hammer
- Duck's ass or Duck's Arse, a haircut style that was popular during the 1950s
- SJ Da, a Swedish locomotive
- Diploma of Anesthesiology, a degree conferred by some medical institutions such as the Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Da. or Dòna, Occitan for Mrs.
- DÄ (disambiguation)
- D.A. Wallach (born 1985), American musician and business executive
- Dah (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.