Da Chen (born in 1962 in Fujian, China) is a Chinese author whose works include Brothers, China's Son, Sounds of the River, Sword, and Colors of the Mountain. Brothers has been awarded best book of 2006 by The Washington Post, San Francisco Chronicle, Miami Herald and Publishers Weekly.
- Colors of the Mountain (1999)
- China's Son: Growing Up in the Cultural Revolution (2001)
- Sounds of the River: A Memoir (2002)
- Wandering Warrior (2003)
- Brothers (2006)
- My Last Empress (2012)
- Chen, Da (2006). A Montanha e o Rio (in Portuguese). Rio de Janeiro: Nova Fronteira. pp. dust jacket. ISBN 978-85-209-1992-7.
- "Da Chen » Biography". dachen.org. Retrieved 19 September 2016.
- MFA in Creative Writing - Faculty Archived 10 September 2011 at the Wayback Machine. - Fairfield University
- "Da Chen". albany.edu. Retrieved 19 September 2016.
- "Summer Reading Recommendations". columbia.edu. Retrieved 19 September 2016.
- The Random House "Author's Spotlight" of Da Chen. Retrieved 23 December 2006.
- Ghosts, grief and great love in China by Da Chen, My Last Empress. Ahram.org. Reprint from Reuters. 18 October 2012. Retrieved 21 October 2012.