Daang Hari Road
|Las Piñas-Muntinlupa-Cavite Road|
|Length:||15.1 km (9.4 mi)|
|From:||Intersection of Commerce Ave. and Invesment Drive in Las Piñas-Muntinlupa|
|Daang Reyna Road
|To:||Aguinaldo Highway in Imus|
|Major cities:||Bacoor, Imus, Las Piñas, Muntinlupa|
|Highways in the Philippines|
Daang Hari Road also known as the Las Piñas-Muntinlupa-Cavite Road or LAMUCAR, is a major arterial thoroughfare that links southern Metro Manila with the province of Cavite in the Philippines. It begins as a north-south road from Commerce Avenue just south of Alabang–Zapote Road running for 5.9 kilometers (3.7 miles) through the borders of Las Piñas and Muntinlupa. It then runs east-west for 9.2 kilometers (5.7 miles) from the intersection with Daang Reyna Road, winding through the cities of Bacoor and Imus in Cavite where it ends at Aguinaldo Highway near Dasmariñas. It was built in 2003 to decongest traffic in the south metropolis, particularly along Alabang-Zapote Road.
Most of the section known as Daang Hari is a four-lane median divided highway. It is split into two sections by Daang Reyna Road at the boundary of Las Piñas, Muntinlupa and Bacoor.
- Commerce Avenue to Daang Reyna
Daang Hari's northern terminus is at the junction with Commerce Avenue in Madrigal Business Park near Alabang Town Center where it is a continuation of the short Investment Drive from Alabang–Zapote Road. The road forms the border between Barangay Ayala Alabang and Poblacion of Muntinlupa to the east and Barangay Almanza of Las Piñas to the west. The road passes the following villages from north to south: T.S. Cruz Subdivision, Ayala Alabang, Ayala Southvale, Versailles, Katarungan Village and Portofino Heights before coming to an intersection with Daang Reyna in Evia City.
- Daang Reyna to Aguinaldo Highway
From the Daang Reyna junction, the road curves sharply to the west and traverses the Molino villages of Bacoor including, from east to west, Verdana Homes, Malipay and Springville South. It intersects with Molino Road / Molino-Paliparan Road where SM Center Molino is located. A few hundred meters west of Molino Road, Daang Hari enters Imus passing through Barangay Pasong Buaya before terminating at the intersection with Aguinaldo Highway in Anabu near the boundary with Salitran, Dasmariñas where The District mall is located.
Daang Hari-SLEX Link Road
A 4-kilometer extension of Daang Hari Road is now being built that will connect it to South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) in Muntinlupa near San Pedro, Laguna. The toll road, the first Public Private Partnership (PPP) project under the administration of President Benigno Aquino III with Ayala Corporation, will run from the junction with Daang Reyna east towards the Susana Heights interchange of SLEX traversing the New Bilibid Prison (NBP) Reservation in Muntinlupa. It is expected to be completed by September 2014.
The toll road, now known as the Muntinlupa-Cavite Expressway, was opened to traffic on 24 July 2015.
The intersections on the lists below are arranged from the starting point(southbound).
|Daang Hari Road continues to Alabang-Zapote Road as Investment Drive.|
|NCR||?||Muntinlupa-Las Piñas boundary||0||Commerce Avenue||No left turns from Investment Drive.|
|M. Ignacio Street||Exit from BF Homes Almanza only.|
|Las Piñas||1||Caltex Daang Hari|
|2||Shell Daang Hari|
|Muntinlupa-Las Piñas boundary||Ayala Southvale Drive||Traffic light intersection. Right turn to Ayala Southvale Sonera (via slip road/turn segment).|
|Ayala Alabang Village||Northbound access only.|
|3||Petron Daang Hari|
|4||C.Arellano||Northbound access to Katarungan Village only.|
|Portofino Heights||Traffic light intersection.|
|5||Sampaguta Road, NBP Medium Security Compound||Northbound access to New Bilibid Prisons only.|
|Daang Reyna, MCX - NAIA, Makati, Susana Heights, Laguna/Batangas (via SLEX)||Roundabout.|
|Las Pinas-Bacoor boundary (Bacoor - Las Piñas Boundary Bridge)|
|10||Molino Road - Bacoor, Dasmariñas||Traffic light intersection|
|Imus||11||Pasong Buaya Street, NIA Road|
|15||Aguinaldo Highway||End of Daang Hari.|
|Daang Hari runs westward to General Trias as Open Canal Road.|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
Daang Reyna segment
|Kilometer number||Intersection||Location||Route description|
|6||Fernbrook Garden Intersection||Tunasan, Muntinlupa||Right turn goes to Fernbrook Gardens|
|Portofino South Intersection||Right turn goes to Portofino South|
|8||Amore at Portofino Roundabout||Left turn goes to Tunasan, Muntinlupa and San Pedro, Laguna. Right turn goes to Amore at Portofino.|
Landmarks are arranged from the starting point.
- Seaside Market Alabang - found on southbound Daang Hari
- De la Salle Zobel - accessible by a gate on northbound Daang Hari.
- PAREF Woodrose School - also accessible by a gate on northbound Daang Hari.
- Versailles Palace - found past GCF South Metro and Petron on southbound Daang Hari.
- Sampaguita Medium Security Camp(New Bilibid Prison) - Part of New Bilibid Prison. It is accessible by a gate on northbound Daang Hari.
- Evia Lifestyle Center - Mall by Vista Lifestyle Malls, a division of Vista Land owned by former senator Manny Villar, with restaurants such as Shakey's, Burger King, Racks, Starbucks, McDonald's, and TGI Fridays. Found west of the roundabout with Daang Reyna and MCX.
- Fernbrook Gardens - found on Daang Reyna before Portofino.
- SM Center Molino - Found along Molino Road.
- Circle Island Resort - Found past Molino Road on Daang Hari westbound.
- The District Imus - Found on the western terminus of Daang Hari at Aguinaldo Highway
- Villar leads inauguration of southern link road published by the Philippine Star; accessed 2013-12-19.
- Daang Hari-SLEX Link Road Project published by the Public-Private Partnership Center of the Philippines; accessed 2013-12-19.
- Daang Hari-SLEx road complete by Sept 2014 published by Rappler; accessed 2013-12-19.