|Look up dabas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dabas may refer to:
- Dabas, Hungary, a town in Pest county, Hungary
- Dabas (clan), a Jat gotra of India
- Dabas (surname), a surname of India (including a list of persons with the name)
- Richard Dabas, a Dominican footballer
- Hamed Abu Daabas, Israeli Bedouin leader
- Dabbas (disambiguation)
- Daba (disambiguation)
- Daba Mountains, a mountain range in Central China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dabas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.