Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dabiq may refer to:
- Dabiq, Syria, a town in northern Syria
- Battle of Marj Dabiq, between the Ottoman Empire and the Mamluk Sultanate in 1516
- Battle of Dabiq, of 2015, on the List of wars and battles involving ISIL
- 2016 Dabiq offensive, a military offensive and part of the third phase of Operation Euphrates Shield with the goal of capturing the town of Dabiq
- Dabiq (magazine), the online magazine used by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dabiq.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.