This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Sahibabad, Ghaziabad – 201010 (UP),
|Parent||Dabur India Limited|
Dabur Research Foundation (DRF) is an Indian contract research organization offering pre-clinical services in drug discovery and development. It was established in 1979 to spearhead the research and development activities of Dabur, India's largest Ayurvedic medicine manufacturer.
- Articles about International Finance Corporation – Economic Times
- BioSpectrumIndia – the business of biotech – Customer relationships in a competitive market
- Elephant Capital buys stake in ClinTec Intl for Rs 58 cr
- Cosmetics testing kills 3.9 million animals - BioSpectrum Asia
- Burmans plan Rs 925-crore healthcare fund
- Dabur to re-expand its pharma research
Review of Literature
- Madaan, Alka; Singh, Pratibha; Awasthi, Anshumali; Verma, Ritu; Singh, Anu T.; Jaggi, Manu; Mishra, Shiva Kant; Kulkarni, Sadanand; Kulkarni, Hrishikesh (2012). "Efficiency and mechanism of intracellular paclitaxel delivery by novel nanopolymer-based tumor-targeted delivery system, Nanoxel". Clinical and Translational Oncology. 15 (1): 26–32. doi:10.1007/s12094-012-0883-2. PMID 22855169. S2CID 25812380.
- Kumar, Vivek; Madaan, Alka; Sanna, Vinod K.; Vishnoi, Manupriya; Joshi, Narendra; Singh, Anu T.; Jaggi, Manu; Sharma, Pramod K.; et al. (2009). "Anticancer and immunomodulatory activities of novel 1,8-naphthyridine derivatives". Journal of Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry. 24 (5): 1169–78. doi:10.1080/14756360802696802. PMID 19555167. S2CID 35892078.
- Bansal, Tripta; Jaggi, Manu; Khar, Roop K; Talegaonkar, Sushama (2009). "Emerging Significance of Flavonoids as P-Glycoprotein Inhibitors in Cancer Chemotherapy". Journal of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences. 12 (1): 46–78. CiteSeerX 10.1.1.557.474. doi:10.18433/J3RC77. PMID 19470292.