Jump to navigation Jump to search
3D model (JSmol)
|Molar mass||469.95 g·mol−1|
Except where otherwise noted, data are given for materials in their standard state (at 25 °C [77 °F], 100 kPa).
Dacomitinib has advanced to several Phase III clinical trials. The Jan 2014 results of the first trials were disappointing, with a failure to meet the study goals. Additional Phase III trials are ongoing.
- "Dacomitinib". NCI Drug Dictionary.
- Zosia Chustecka (January 27, 2014). "Dacomitinib Fails in Pretreated Non-small Cell Lung Cancer". Medscape.
- "Blow to Pfizer as dacomitinib fails in lung cancer trials". pmlive.com. 28 January 2014.
- "Pfizer Announces Top-Line Results From Two Phase 3 Trials Of Dacomitinib In Patients With Refractory Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer". Pfizer Press Release. January 27, 2014.
- Dacomitinib Sets PFS Record in Phase III NSCLC Trial. June 2017
- H. Spreitzer (13 August 2018). "Neue Wirkstoffe - Dacomitinib". Österreichische Apothekerzeitung (in German) (17/2018).
- Dacomitinib Fact Sheet, Pfizer
|This antineoplastic or immunomodulatory drug article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|