Dadao, formerly romanized ta-tao, may refer to:
- dadao (大刀, p dàdāo, lit. "big knife"), a machete-like variety of the Chinese sabre
- "The Sword March", a Chinese song during the Second Sino-Japanese War (World War II) which begins Dadao!
- Tao, the "Great Way" (大道, p Dàdào) of Eastern philosophy
- The Great Way Government of Shanghai (1937–38) during the early stages of the Second Sino-Japanese War (World War II)
- Various avenues (大道) in China
- Twatutia, an area of Taipei on Taiwan known in Chinese as Dadaocheng (大稻埕, p Dàdàochéng, w Ta-tao-ch‘eng)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dadao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.