|Written by||Alex Trotsyuk, Vitaly Shlyappo, Vyacheslav Dusmukhametov, Leonid Kuprido|
|Country of origin||Russia|
|No. of seasons||20|
|No. of episodes||410|
|Running time||24 minutes|
|Original release||3 September 2007– 30 April 2013|
Daddy's Daughters (Russian: Папины дочки, translit. Papiny Dochki) is a Russian TV series produced in 2007—2012. Made by "Kinokonstanta" (episodes 1 to 60) and "Kostafilm" (since episode 61) film companies, it is characterized by various aspects of life — family, love, work, study, and friendship. The series has very high television ratings and has won multiple awards (received four "TEFI"). Unlike many other contemporary Russian sitcoms, this is an original series, and is not an adaptation of a foreign show.
Protagonist Sergei Vasnetsov (Andrei Leonov), a family therapist from a small private clinic, was in a deplorable situation. His wife, Lyudmila Vasnetsova (Nonna Grishayeva), left him for a Canadian hockey player. To make matters worse, his practice is all but collapsing, as all of his patients have left. His wife's departure leaves their five daughters (Miroslava Karpovich, Anastasia Sivayeva, Darya Melnikova, Elizaveta Arzamasova, Ekaterina Starshova) in his care.
- Andrei Leonov as Sergei Alekseyevich Vasnetsov
- Nonna Grishayeva as Lyudmila Sergeyevna Vasnetsova
- Miroslava Karpovich as Maria Vasnetsova
- Anastasia Sivayeva as Darya Vasnetsova (Vasilyeva after marriage)
- Darya Melnikova as Eugenia Vasnetsova
- Elizaveta Arzamasova as Galina Sergeyevna Vasnetsova
- Ekaterina Starshova as Polina Vasnetsova
- Olga Volkova as Antonina Semyonovna Gordienko
- Aleksandr Samoylenko as Andrei Antonov
- Angelina Varganova† as Olga Antonova
- Tatyana Orlova as Tamara Kozhemyatko
- Alexander Oleshko as Vasily Fedotov
- Maria Syomkina as Oksana Fedotova
- Mikhail Kazakov as Ilya Polezhaykin
- Philip Blednyi as Veniamin Vasilyev
- Lyudmila Gavrilova as Mother in law
- Shooting the series began July 13, 2007. Creators and arrangers of the title song "Daddy's Daughters" are brothers Kristovskiy (group «Uma2rman»).
- At first only 60 episodes were planned. However, because of the huge ratings "Daddy's daughters" was continued.
- "Daddy's Daughters" is the first Russian TV series to get adapted by a foreign channel. German channel Das Vierte began shooting a German remake called "Ein Haus voller Töchter" in spring 2009 and started broadcasting it in August 2010. However, "Ein Haus voller Töchter" received very poor ratings and very poor critical reception. It was panned for its poor and clichéd writing and its overuse of canned laughter. Jan Schlüter of Quotenmeter.de concluded that "television could hardly get worse".
- Angelina Varganova who played Olga Antonova died on January 4, 2013 from pneumonia at the age of 41, before she could finish the storyline of the character.