|Single by Ricochet|
|from the album Ricochet|
|B-side||"I Wasn't Ready for You"|
|Released||April 22, 1996|
Mark D. Sanders
|Ricochet singles chronology|
"Daddy's Money" is a song recorded by American country music group Ricochet. It was released in April 1996 as the second single from their self-titled debut album. The song reached Number One on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart in July 1996. The song was written by Bob DiPiero, Mark D. Sanders, and Steve Seskin.
In a review of the band's career, Billboard magazine called the song an "infectious uptempo romp."
This was their first music video, and it was directed by Marc Ball. It premiered on CMT on April 24, 1996 during The CMT Delivery Room. A portion of their debut single "What Do I Know" is played at the beginning of the video.
"Daddy's Money" debuted at number 63 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of April 27, 1996.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||3|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||57|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||4|
- Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks
- Billboard: May 3, 1997
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 8526." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. August 12, 1996. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- "Ricochet Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1996". RPM. December 16, 1996. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- "Best of 1996: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1996. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|