From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Daddy's Home may refer to:
- Daddy's Home (comic strip), an American daily comic strip by Tony Rubino and Gary Markstein
- Daddy's Home (film), a 2015 American comedy film
- Daddy's Home (Big Daddy Kane album), 1994
- Daddy's Home (Sir Mix-a-Lot album), 2003
- "Daddy's Home" (song), 1961, originally by Shep and the Limelites, also covered by Jermaine Jackson (1973), Cliff Richard (1981) and others.
- "Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)", a 2009 song by Usher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Daddy's Home.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.