From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Daddy-Long-Legs)
|Look up daddy-long-legs, daddy long legs, or daddy longlegs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
'Daddy longlegs or Daddy Long Legs (sometimes referred to as "Dandy Long legs") may refer to:
- Opiliones, an order of arachnids also commonly known as harvestmen
- Pholcidae, a family of spiders also commonly known as cellar spiders
- Crane fly, a member of the family of insects in the order Diptera
- Stylidium divaricatum, a plant in the genus Stylidium
Literature and film
- Daddy-Long-Legs (novel), written by Jean Webster and basis of multiple films:
- Daddy-Long-Legs (1919 film), a silent comedy-drama starring Mary Pickford
- Daddy Long Legs (1931 film), a musical starring Janet Gaynor and Warner Baxter
- Daddy Long Legs (1938 film), a 1938 Dutch romantic comedy
- Daddy Long Legs (1955 film), a musical starring Fred Astaire
- Ashinaga Ojisan, a 1979 animated Japanese television special produced by Tatsunoko Production
- My Daddy Long Legs, a 1990 animated Japanese television serial produced by Nippon Animation
- Daddy-Long-Legs (2005 film), a Korean romance
- Daddy Long Legs (musical), a two-person musical play of 2009 by John Caird and Paul Gordon
- Daddy Longlegs (2009 film), directed by Ben and Joshua Safdie
- Daddy Longlegs (2016 film), directed by Jayda Eiffert, Amanda Merrill, and Madison Allen
- Daddy Longlegs (album), by folk singer John Craigie.
- Daddy Long Legs (musician), in Wolfpac and Bloodhound Gang.
- Daddy Long Legs (feat. Captain Danger), by Flula Borg.
- Daddy Longlegs, a 1993 single by Tumbleweed (band).
- Pioneer, the car on the former Brighton and Rottingdean Seashore Electric Railway on the south coast of England
- Daddy Long Legs (horse) (born 2009), a thoroughbred racehorse
- Daddy Long Legs (sculpture), a sculpture in Portland, Oregon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Daddy longlegs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.