Daddy (1917 film)
|Directed by||Thomas Bentley|
|Written by||Kenelm Foss
|Distributed by||International Exclusives|
Daddy is a 1917 British silent drama film directed by Thomas Bentley and starring Langhorn Burton, Peggy Kurton and William Lugg. After his musician dies his young son goes to live with a violin manufacturer falling in his love with his daughter as he grows up.
- Langhorn Burton as John Melsher
- Peggy Kurton as Elsie Vernon
- William Lugg as Andrew Vernon
- M.R. Morand as John Melsher
- Charles Macdona as Farmer Bruff
- Eric Barker as John, as a child
- Audrey Hughes as Elsie, as a child
- Low, Rachael. History of the British Film, 1914-1918. Routledge, 2005.
|This article related to a British film of the 1910s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|