|Headquarters||Baoding, Hebei, China|
Dadi Auto (officially Dadi Automobile Group Co., Ltd.) is a pickup truck and heavy-duty truck manufacturing company headquartered in Baoding, China. Formerly a military automobile maker, Baoding Dadi assembled their first civil pickup in 1988. Currently their product line-up mirrors that of Great Wall Motor and Zhongxing. The company claims a production capacity of 50,000 units per year, but this figure may conflate engines and whole vehicles. The company has since then stopped manufacturing passenger cars, and has been focusing on the commercial vehicle market.
- Dadi Bliss (since 2005; a Pickup based on the Isuzu Rodeo)
- Dadi City Leading (since 2005; a SUV based on Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ100)
- Dadi City Steed (since 2006; a SUV based on second generation Toyota Land Cruiser Prado )
- Dadi Courtly (since 2006; a Pickup based on Isuzu Rodeo)
- Dadi Shuttle (since 2007; SUV based on penultimate generation Toyota Land Cruiser Prado)
- Dadi Smoothing (since 2006; Pickup based on Isuzu Rodeo)
- Dadi Unisonous (since 2007; Pickup based on Isuzu D-MAX)
Dadi Compartment Vehicles
Dadi Compartment Vehicles is a separate division which produces 50,000 units per year. The DCV is engaged in the production of special vehicles. These are based on the older Toyota Land Cruiser 100 or other regular Dadi vehicles.
Current Models of DCV are:
- DCV BDD5023XXYC
- DCV BDD5023XXYE
- "Dadi special-purpose series". Dadi Auto Group. Archived from the original on November 15, 2012. Retrieved August 11, 2012.
- "Hot Spot Recommendation". Product. Dadi Auto Group. Archived from the original on September 11, 2012. Retrieved August 11, 2012.
- "About Dadi". Dadi Auto Group. Retrieved August 11, 2012.[permanent dead link]
- Official website (in English)
- Dadi pickup trucks at China-Pickup.Com (in English)
- Owners club (in Russian)
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|